January 28, 2009
Movie Making Advice
Does anyone know of a program for PCs (preferably free) where I can add video clips together to make a short "movie"? I tried Windows Movie Maker, which I've used in the past for putting pictures into a video, but it doesn't seem to allow putting video clips together. I try to add the video clip, and it gets added like it's just a picture, therefore it won't play. Maybe I'm doing it wrong? I have a bunch of clips from Indonesia that I'd like to put together. Any advice is welcomed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hmmm no problem solving advice but I have put video clips together using Windows Movie Maker so it can be done!
Thanks Amie. I guess I'll try to toy around with that program some more then.
We put our videos on smilebox and then can link them to our blog. By the way the little booties you made are so cute- you are talented!
I believe Picasa 3 offered through Google has that feature. It's free and just a download away.
Post a Comment