My mom made these and brought them over for Valentines Day. I thought they were so cute that I wanted to share them. They are strawberries dipped in melted, red chocolate. The leaves are carrot tops.
I substituted for another teacher last night so no big V-day plans for us. Ryan was wanting to go to The Melting Pot (fondue restaurant), but that will have to wait until the crowds mellow out. Plus, it's a hike to get there from here.
Things on this end are most of the same--school and work. We're still looking at what to do this fall as far as going overseas or if school is even an option (such as Ryan doing classes at Western WA and then transferring the next quarter to UW).
The past couple of days have been a bit stressful with some issues at work. Hopefully things will mellow out there soon.
That's about it for now. Now back to the grind. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment