Since the sun came out, we decided to take a break from our homework and head out for some fresh air and exercise. Here's a taste of the beautiful scenes around Bowman's Bay on Saturday evening.


Some people stop watching the sunset as soon as the sun can no longer be seen. If you do this, you miss the glorious pink skies that tend to follow.


I love Ryan's eyes. Should we have biological children, I'm curious to see whether they will get my dominant brown eyes or his.

2 comments:
Hello there,
Thank your for sharing that wonderful sunset with us.
Superb photo's.
Hey Elizabeth!
How great to catch up via the world wide web. Glad you found me through a friend of a friend :-). I didn't realize you were in Washington how fun! I hope you and Ryan end up in Seattle soon so we can reconnect in real life. What beautiful pictures you shared. Thanks for finding me!
-Amie
Post a Comment