April 17, 2008

Saturday Studying


These pictures are a few days old. This past Saturday, when we actually had sunshine and above 50 degree weather, Ryan and I headed north for a nice walk and different studying location. When we got to our walking site, we noticed a new, very nice coffee shop right on the water. After our walk, we set up camp there for a few hours while he studied for tests, and I worked on my research paper. Too bad we had to do homework on such a nice day (which we are NOT getting many of), but at least we were able to enjoy it some.


The coffee shop is Woods Coffee and was decorated very cute, including a second floor and a fireplace.


We thought the above picture looked like the sailboat was on a sea of glitter.



I try to enjoy the natural beauty of Washington, and there surely is a lot of that. At the same time, I REALLY would like some sunshine and warmer temps...which probably means needing to move somewhere else. I realize that every place has both pros and cons, including Hawaii and California. Ryan still has the U of WA as his first pick of schools to transfer to next Jan. I'm looking forward to lots of vacations to warmer locations if we stay here another 2 years!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Where's the coffee shop located? I want to pass on this great piece of gouge to a friend. It's snowing here and you're making me miss the PNW again!